Saturday, December 12, 2020

Rococo art

 Rococo's art is a style that is simple and bright yet elegant and sophisticating. In this project I will be restyling a vase to fit "Rococo" style art.

I do not know how to decorate or restyle the vase that I am doing hence I will be doing it digitally as that is what I am at least confident at.

How I did it


In this video I explain as how I turned reality into a painting and recolored it to fit rococo style art.

The result


Before





After




As you can see in this digital artwork I did not simply just brighten the image in order to make it rococo style instead I turned it into a painting-like image and made it into a brighter image by getting rid of the "complex" colors as that is what rococo art style is about; clean and bright, simple and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter for human rights

 Para sa mga tao sa buong mundo,                Bilang isang tao, hangad nating lahat na mamuhay nang payapa, na walang mga sakit at pang-aa...