Saturday, November 28, 2020

British accent journal

Understanding and speaking British accent is by no means an easy task, but it can be fun in the process.
My British accent is far from perfect but it should be alright - at least in my standards as so.

Your turn drills


Paragraph reading



Realization


What I have realized in this assignment is that learning British accent is not at all easy, I thought at first that it was quick and simple as I just had to speak in a manner that is different from what I usually do, like in movies, however to much my surprise that this is not an easy task and you have to keep your fluentness and be careful not to stutter. My British accent is far from perfect but I have learned a lot and have applied what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter for human rights

 Para sa mga tao sa buong mundo,                Bilang isang tao, hangad nating lahat na mamuhay nang payapa, na walang mga sakit at pang-aa...